This compact, yet comprehensive Basic Fire Awareness Course takes just 2 hours and is held at our central training facility in Richmond.
Who is it for?
All employees, volunteers and contractors must be trained in Basic Fire Awareness. This Course provides that training to the standard required by law.
What are its aims and objectives?
By the end of the Course, delegates will
• have a greater awareness of the dangers of fire and smoke, and what causes a fire to start
• know how to identify the individual classes of fire and be aware of what extinguisher to use to aid their escape
• appreciate the potential fire hazards in their building
• know about the fire safety arrangements where they work
• learn about their evacuation procedures.